JOBS FOR STUDENTS for SUMMER PERIOD
We are currently looking to recruit a number of students across all shifts as General Operatives for the
Working as part of a team, duties will include assembling boxes, checking quality of products prior to
packing, packing products on a fast-moving production line and completing relevant paperwork.
Hours of Work, 36 per week as follows:
- Shift D – 6.00am-6.00pm Sunday-Tuesday/Monday-Wednesday
- Shift E – 6.00am-6.00pm Wednesday-Friday/Thursday-Saturday
- Shift F – 6.00pm-6.00am Sunday-Tuesday
- Shift G – 6.00pm-6.00am Wednesday-Friday
Additionally, we may require flexibility for you to move across different shifts as business needs require.
Minimum age – 18 years
If you know anyone who may be interested, please provide HR the following information or ask the student
to email email@example.com the information below:
- Contact Telephone Number and Email Address
- Dates Available
- Preferred Home Shift and Identify Which Shift(s) Able to be Flexible with.